Direct Jet Printers
DCS’s Direct Jet series of flatbed inkjet printers print high-quality, full-color images directly onto a variety of flat and 3-dimensional substrates. DCS’s Direct Jet printers don’t even require priming or pre-coating when used in conjunction with our Multisolve™ UV LED inks.
Three bed sizes are available for our Direct Jet UV LED printers – 600mm x 1,200mm // 23.8″ x 48″ — 254mm x 610mm // 12″ x 24″ — 304mm x 457mm // 10″ x 24″ — 254mm x 457mm. With the complete line of Direct Jet UV LED printers, operators achieve enhanced durability, solvent resistance and white ink performance when used with ourMultisolve™ UV LED inks.
Direct Jet Printer Features:
- Print directly onto wood, acrylic, PVC, aluminum, ABS, polycarbonate, glass, crystal, stainless steel, ceramic tile, electrical components and much more
- Solvent-resistant print head and capping station; print head additionally has an ink-repelling coating to ensure consistent, reliable printing
- 10-chamber YMCKCLCLWWWW (7200z models) or 8-chamber YMCKCLCLWW (MVP and HS models) print head
- Brilliant white ink option – prints onto even the darkest substrates
- Clear overcoat ink option to seal your images for added durability
- Precision image placement and pass-to-pass registration
- Resolution up to 5760 dpi
- Ink droplet size from 1.5 to 21 picoliter
- Premium printer build quality: C-channel aluminum extrusion frame, precision industrial linear motor guides, built-in drying fans, lead screw Y axis motion
- Hot-swappable, field-replaceable components and modular electronic systems for easy diagnostics and maintenance
- Bundled with ICC-profiled custom RIP